A perfect condiment with Parathas, Thepalas and rotis. 👌🏻
Ingredients – 3 Raw mangoes, Sugar , red chilli powder, black pepper powder, jeera. powder and cardmom powder.
1. Wash n dry the mangoes. Then peel them.
2. Grate the mangoes. I used 3 raw mangoes.
3. In a pan take the grated mangoes n add 1.5 cups of sugar.
4. On low flame stir n cook this sugar+mango mixture very well.
5. Initially, the sugar will melt and consistency will be watery.
6. Stir often so that the sugar does not crystallize and keep on simmering the mixture.
7. When the consistency of the sugar reaches a 2 thread consistency. Switch off the flame, consistency to be like a jam.
8. Add 1 tsp red chilli powder, pinch of black pepper powder, 1/2 tsp jeera powder and 1/2 tsp cardmom powder.
9. Mix very well. cool aam ka murabba completely.
10. Once cooled, spoon mango murabba in a clean sterilized glass jar or bottle.
💚Ready to serve 💚